So, you’ve decided to step up your glamour game, by investing in some high-quality fake lashes. Excellent choice! Lashes will make you feel more confident and help highlight your facial features. Confused as to which lashes to buy? There are so many varieties in the market these days, catered to every eye shape. Each of these will give you a completely unique appearance, overall. Before you spend money on eyelashes or eye lash extensions, have a look at the different types of lashes we have here and choose the one that’s best for you.
- Mink lashes: Mink lashes are the most common type and are very popular among celebrities. Since, they are made from real hair, they give you a very natural look. If you are looking for a subtle, yet contrasting look, then mink lashes are the way to go. They also cause very little damage to your natural eyelashes since mink lashes are super light and easy to apply.
- Faux mink lashes: From the name itself, you understand that these lashes are very similar to mink lashes, except that they are synthetic. These are meant for women, who want to achieve a natural and voluminous look, but at lower cost than mink lashes. A huge advantage of these lashes is that water does not make it lose its curling effect.
- Hollywood lashes: Do you want to look like the next Hollywood celebrity? Then you cannot go wrong, with a pair of Hollywood lash. These gorgeous lashes are semi-permanent and naturally curled. Their flexible structure makes it weigh less on your natural lashes. Application and treatment of Hollywood lash can take from 1 to 2 hours, but the end-result is totally worth it.
- 3D Lashes: If you have thin and sparse eyelashes, 3D lashes will create a natural, thicker look around your eyes. These individually applied 3D lashes are semi-permanent and can last up to 8 weeks.
- Rhinestone lashes: If you want to truly stand out at a party and ensure all eyes are on you, you need to invest in some rhinestone lashes. These lashes are studded with rhinestones to add that extra bling to your appearance. You can choose the color of the stones you want to customize your rhinestone lashes.
- Sable eyelashes: These lashes are made from the fur of a sable, a furry forest animal that lives in Serbia and Russia. These lashes are known to be the thinnest of all lashes. Hence, they are ideal for those, who want a very fine and subtle appearance.
Different kinds of lashes will provide various unique looks. It’s important to take time and study the pros and cons of each type and choose the one that’s right for you. It doesn’t matter, if you want a natural or heavy look, you will always find the perfect lashes for yourself. For a large variety of options, check out our collections at https://hollywoodlash.com/.