Skip to content
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LASH STORE PRODUCTS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EYELASH BRANDS ON THE MARKET?
- We offer high-quality lashes that complement ALL eye shapes.
- We pride ourselves on being innovative by constantly coming up with new designs on different lash styles and accessories while staying timeless.
- We assure you that we only use the highest-quality materials for our lashes.· Our packaging is eco-friendly. With this, we opt to use less paper and plastics than other lash companies. The Hollywood Lash Store is proud to be an environmentally conscious business– all packaging is 100% recyclable. We are always striving to become greener while we keep our packaging still Eco-chic.
WHAT LASHES WOULD BEST FIT ME?
- Hollywood Lash offers a wide variety of lashes! We got you the lash style you need on what lash appearance you are trying to achieve: natural, wispy, dense, or dramatic. Please view our eye shape guide for reference.
WILL THE EYELASHES HARM MY OWN LASHES?
- No, given that false eyelashes are (1) applied correctly with the proper adhesive and (2) removed safely and gently, they will be harmless to your own lashes. In fact, lashes have been shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your own eyelashes.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY EYELASH?
Hollywood Lash products are designed for multiple uses but to ensure the longevity of your lashes here is a few tips on how to care for your lashes:
- Remove glue build-up after 3 – 4 wears. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently peeling off the excess glue with your fingers.
- When applying mascara, try to apply mascara to the natural lash first and not to the false lash. This will prevent build-up and lengthen the longevity of your false lash.
- Store lashes in their original tray or in one of our lash cases to maintain the lashes’ shape and keep them clean.
CAN I GET MY FALSIES WET?
Hollywood Lash is hand-made out of 100% human hair or synthetic blend. With human hair, once it gets wet, it is hard for it to maintain its curl and shape. For our synthetic blend lashes, some may withstand water, however, we do NOT recommend our lashes being fully submersed.
CAN I APPLY MASCARA?
Applying mascara to your false eyelashes is optional because no mascara helps you get more use out of your falsies. However, adding mascara will give you a more dramatic effect.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist